Well, my friends, the summer is more than half gone, and the dog days of August are upon us. While some of us are hiding in our air conditioning, others are putting together last minute efforts for an end to the summer get-away. This makes for quiet summer evenings around the county. If you’re looking to step out for the evening but don’t wanna go far, check out some of these local events for an entertaining end to July weekend. See “What’s Goin Down” in your part of Salem County this weekend July 31st to August 2nd, 2015:
- Riverview Inn: DJ Eddie B 8pm-12am
- Creekside Inn: Bob Stretch 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Amy Leigh’s Cafe: Rockin’ Ray’s Friday Night Blackout Dance Party 7pm-11pm
- Riverview Inn: Roadhouse 4 7pm-11pm
- Riverview Inn: Love Alive 4pm-8pm
Thank you for all your support, folks, we couldn’t continue to do this without you. Have a wonderful weekend, and always remember to keep it Jersey Phresh. Peace.